Infrared Touchless Soap Dispenser
AUTOMATIC SOAP DISPENSER: This auto soap dispenser has an infrared sensor technology which means you don’t need to touch soap, or press soap pump, get the hand soap easily
EASY OPERATION: Powered by 4 AAA batteries(Not included), operate it with 2 buttons(ON/+, OFF/-), 4 levels adjustable (1-2.5ml)
FIT FOR MOST LIQUID: Compatible with all kinds of liquid such as hand sanitizer and hand soap, and it is also suitable for body wash and shampoo
MODERN DESIGN: Durable and modern design with stainless steel material. The waterproof base helps prevent the battery case from being immersed in water
WIDE APPLICATION: Completely touchless design to avoid secondary cross-infection. a great choice when your hands get dirty in kitchen, bathroom or hospital
Instructions for Use:
1. First, you need to put four AAA batteries (not included) into the base of the machine.
2. Unlock the top cover by twisting it anti-clockwise.
3. Pour liquid soap or hand sanitizer into a container and tighten the lid.
4. Press the power button to switch on.
5. If you want it to provide more/less soap at a time, you can use the +/- keys to make adjustments.
6. At last, you can enjoy it by putting your hand under the sensor.
1. Please keep the surface of the unit clean, wipe the body with mop regularly to avoid long-term corrosion upon the unit
2. Store manual in a safe place for future reference
3. Do not expose electronics under any circumstances. Do not attempt to repair the unit.
4. Do not wash the dispenser. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
5. Avoid direct sunight to the infrared panel.
6. If you pour thick liquid, please add proper diluted water to ensure normal discharge.
1. Place batteries in the battery compartment. Please refer to batteries section for instructions
2. Unlock the top cover by turning it anti-clockwise. Gently pull the cover to remove. Fill the compartment with soap. Please make sure that the soap does not contain solid particles in order to avoid clogging
3. To switch on, press the (+) button on the top for 3 seconds. If you wish to turn it off, press the (-) button for a further 3 seconds.
4. To adjust the volume of soap dispensed, press +/- button until the desired volume. There are 4 adjustable levels.
5. Place your hand under the sensor (light indicator) to dispense soap.
Battery Removal and Installation Instructions:
1. Unscrew the cover at the bottom of the unit and then remove the cap.
2. Insert 4 x AAA batteries into the compartment and make sure the polarity is correct.
DO NOT MIX OLD BATTERIES WITH NEW BATTERIES.
3. Put the cover back into position and screw it back into place.
4. Please remove batteries if the unit is not in use to avoid damage.
Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
Material: stainless steel
Top length: 11cm/4.33inch
Base diameter: 7.5cm/2.95inch
Sensor range: 3-13cm/1.18-5.12inch
Anti-interference induction: 0.5s
Dispensing Volume: 1-2.5ml
Power supply: 4 AAA battery(Not included)
Capacity: 250ml/ 8.80oz (UK)/ 8.45oz (US)
1 x Automatic Soap Dispenser
1 x Waterproof Base
1 x English User Manual
Liquid Soap Dispenser
|Liquid Soap Dispenser Type||
Automatic Soap Dispenser